Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who Were You at 7 Years Old?

Remember when you were young and you played with all of your zeal. Never holding back. When I was young, I would charge my friends for things like riding my bike. I used to walk in my mom's hair salon and all of her clients always gave me money. I never left without a pocket full of money. I was a little business person before I was 7 years old. Where did that come from? I have no idea. I guess it goes back to the whole innate thing. You know, our innate talents and abilities. Innate is defined as existing in, belonging to, or determined by factors present in an individual from birth. From birth! That's a pretty strong definition. What were you doing when you were 7 years old? What were you passionate about? The answers to those questions may aid you on your passion filled journey.

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.

SOPHIA LOREN

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.       
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment