Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life

Life. You never cease to amaze me. You are so full of surprises. We go round and round at times. Yet, you always tend to win. I try to take the lead and go in the direction that I feel is best. But, you pull me right back. Life. You are my friend. We are together through thick and thin. You’ve been good to me. You’ve also been not so nice. One thing for sure, I’m always happy to see you. When I wake up and open my eyes. Yes, I’m happy to see you! I’ve been there when you have chosen to exit. I still have some questions about that...I know, I have no choice but to wait for my answers. I‘m happy to see you no matter how you greet me. I cherish you when I hear of others relationship with you. Our relationship is pretty fancy at times.


Remember when I was at the dog park and you dropped off a nice little surprise? Ha, that was quite a treat. How do you know what I like and don’t like? How do you know what I can take and what storm I can weather? Life you are something else. We’ve been together so long and you still manage to surprise me. I love the surprises. They cause me to laugh out loud in the midst of LA traffic. They cause me to rock out as if I have never heard that song before. They cause me to smile in pure bewilderment. They cause me to bend with tears coming from the pure place where all emotions come from. Life. You’re okay with me. As a matter fact, you’re absolutely alright with me. Let’s continue our journey together. For we have come this far and I’m still in the game. You have gifted me with joy, peace, and happiness. Let’s continue our journey.


You came and gifted us, your love it lifted us higher and higher. The Commodores "Nightshift"

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment