Friday, January 7, 2011

2 Weeks

The only thing I know is honesty. I don't know anything else...So one morning as I poured every part of my being into writing my morning pages. I say every part of my being because at that time I chose to shut out everything else. Meaning God, church....For 2 weeks of my life I didn't want to talk to him. That was difficult for me. He's my everything and the one that I discuss my highest highs and my lowest lows to. Without him where would my frustrations go? Would this mean that I would actually have to experience life on my own without him?


So this brings me to my November 2010 experience. After, I left work that day..I was frustrated. If you read yesterday's post then you know what I'm talking about. You see I always talk to God. But, that day I decided to scream to what many refer to as "the universe." My universe is God, angels, you know....all of my peeps that go to work on my behalf on a daily basis. Well, for the next 2 weeks thereafter. I stayed at home. Slept, ate, slept, and ate. That pretty much describes that time period. You see the only thing that really moves me is happiness. Some are moved by money. I am moved by happiness....I'll pick up where I left off next time. I'm off to living a sleepy life. It's 5:11 in the morning! Ciao!


"No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently." Agnes De Mille




© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment