Saturday, January 8, 2011

HAPPINESS

Good morning and oh yes, today is a new day! A bright and beautiful day. I say this as I type at once again 5:11 am. God what is this all about? Okay, where shall I began today? Let's start with happiness. Why does it move me so? Why is it the bread to my butter (vegan)? Why is it the salt to my earth? Why is it the curl to my natural? Why is it the laughter to my smile?


Happiness. True happiness is when you can laugh, sing, and dance in the rain when the thunderstorms are telling you otherwise. Happiness is when you have absolutely no money in your pocket yet, you are able to uplift and encourage everyone around you. Happiness is knowing if today was "the" day... I know that I'm absolutely alright because I have chosen to live my life just the way I have always wanted to live it. On my own terms doing exactly what I was called to do.


For many times in one's life we look to everything else to provide happiness. Yet, we tend to overlook the very place that it truly is and is always located. That place is right inside of us. It speaks to us daily even when we "choose" to overlook it. It speaks to us when we are sleep and dreaming about who knows what. It speaks to us when we see that gentleman smiling our way and causes our hearts to skip a beat. Happiness...Oh, how I love you so...You are the Jones to my Love...

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment