Monday, February 28, 2011

Hansy: "The joy on her, the love joy."

Hansy

Parker and Marcus. Their names sound so sweet together. From their first meeting at the locker until now. The two have remained inseparable. She says, he was her first love. But, in reality he was her only love. No one thought Marcus would create such a change in Parker. She knew something was different when she no longer referred to herself as a princess. She believed there were greater things in store for her and a princess, well the title no longer suited her.


Marcus told her, “One day, I’m going to marry you.” She giggled and said, “How do you know I want to marry you? After all, I’m 16 and there's a big beautiful world awaiting me." He looked at her. Smiled with his pearly white teeth. And repeated, “One day, I’m going to marry you.” When he said it. She felt this calmness come over her. She felt his subtle intensity. She knew, oh boy did she know. Marcus was the one.


“Oh momma, how dare he make me feel this way,” she told Mrs. Jolie. “I have plans, you know I'm a star right. I don't have time for any Marcus. I wish he would sit down somewhere.” The whole time she was talking. Mrs. Jolie seen it. The joy on her, the love joy. She didn't discourage Parker and her feelings. She let her daughter flourish in all of her stupendous nature. After all, Mrs. Jolie heard herself when Parker spoke. The two are quite the same. A fact Parker tries to downplay every chance she gets.




© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment