Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Truly Conquers All

Today is Valentine's Day. I must say, I really love Love. There’s just something about it. The word alone just oozes sweetness. My dog Dublin, turns in circles when he hears the word love. It's a universal language that we all speak. Even for those of us who do our best to act immune to the word. Love. It's not just for our beau. We express love to our mom, dad, sisters, friends, and brothers. Love truly conquers all. If you receive a whole lot of love from someone and nothing else. I guarantee a smile isn’t too far away. Love. It's absolutely beautiful. To have someone tell you, “I love you.” It's sweet and endearing. Sometimes, we hear it so much we really don't cherish it. If we stop hearing it from a special someone. We realize their "I love you" was one of a kind and can't be duplicated. I love you…No not you, I just wanted to type it..Ok, I love you my fellow blog reader. If no one tells you on this wonderful Valentine's Day. Then you can say, I did. Happy Valentine's Day! May love follow you everywhere you go.

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. - Karen Sunde

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment