Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Your Future Is So Bright It Burns My Eyes"

I have a desire to reach out and grab a small part of the future. Have you ever thought about that? If you could just reach it, things will be all better. This is for the people whose future is so bright it burns their eyes. Do you feel a little anxious? Do you yell to the universe, “Come on, let's get this show on the road! I'm ready, you're ready.Who’s in the caboose? What’s the hold up?!”....No need to be anxious. Everything comes in due time. One thing for sure. Good things are never late, they are always on time. Do you ever say to something good, “What took you so long?” No you're so overwhelmed with the blessing that you forget the time frame. How about today? Look around you and see all of the wonderful things in your life. Be thankful for them and the beautiful experiences that are working overtime to get to you. Even when you're sleep, experiences are at work on their way. Someone once told me to write 10 things I'm grateful for at the start of each day. I like that. My day begins with gratitude. Try it, you’d be surprise. Enjoy your day.


"When I look into the future, it’s so bright it burns my eyes." Oprah Winfrey


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment