Friday, February 18, 2011

Turning Bad Into Good

Hi there..It's mighty quiet tonight. Well at least in the cyber world. Is it still called cyber world? That sounds so "Sleepless in Seattle." It's All-Star Weekend in LA and that's pretty much what everyone is discussing. All of the peeps in the South are discussing Crawfish. I'm assuming Crawfish season is upon us. All-Star Weekend and Crawfish. Hot topics I know. As for me, I think I've eaten too many mangoes. I am thick full.

What's going on in my world? Let's discuss...Turning bad into good. How can it be done? When circumstances are gray. You can decide what direction you wish to go in. You can either go to the left or right. Left being negativity and right being positivity. I am forever choosing right. The left seems too exhausting from the outside looking in. The right seems like a freaking party at all times. The last two days, I have been laughing so much. Not at anything in particular. Mainly laughing at myself. Someone posted old school music videos on Facebook. They made me laugh and dance. Sometimes, I just have a field day. I catch a glimpse of myself from the outside looking in and I have to laugh at myself. Being in my own world is quite a hoot.


You see, I understood at an early age how short life is. The tragic moments are the ones we learn the most from. Knowing how precious life is, allows you to dance every second of the day. Whether it's dancing internally or externally. It allows you to have a disagreement with someone and laugh the next second. Because, frankly we don't have time for the foolishness. Foolishness being anything that doesn't serve our wellbeing. Sometimes, people are so stressed about every little thing. I have never known stress. Maybe, because I just don't care. Or maybe, because those around me stressed enough for me. I understand what is out of my control...is just that. Out of my control. What I can control, I do. What I can’t. I dust it off my shoulders and have a freaking party every second of the day. Live. Love. Be happy. What else is there to do?



© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment