Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God is Love

"It's been a long, long time coming. But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will." I heard these lyrics while watching a television program last night. What exactly does this mean to me? Things are changing for the better. Even when I look around and can't find one thing to complain about. Things are still changing for the better. How can this be? Before I give advice, I always explain it is given from an individual’s experience or perspective on life.


I'm a Christian, plain and simple. I happen to love laughter, rock out to old school music, enjoy living a passion filled life, etc... But at the end of the day, I am God's child through and through. He is my everything as of yesterday, today, and forever. I will never deny him. Just by the very fact that I am pursuing my passion, in my right mind, with optimal health, and able to laugh against all odds, it is all because of him. I admit I do not share how awesome he is with others as much as I should. But, if you talk to me longer than 5 minutes, you will either see or know where my joy comes from.


I do not push my beliefs on anyone. I always say, “What works for you, works for you.” I know what God has brought me through and I give him all the glory and praise. My life has been too blessed to think about giving anyone or anything else praise. I do speculate about one thing every so often. The world and the pressures of living are something else. I know where my strength comes from. But, how do people without any belief system do it? People tend to have a misconception regarding Christians. Some believe, Christians think they are perfect and have it all together. The reality is completely opposite. To be a Christian, one is admitting to not having everything figured out. You’re letting God know, “I need help to maneuver through this adventure called Life.” I could go on and on about God and how much I love him. It is because of him that I know love. God is Love….



© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment