Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Would You Do for Free?

Hi, It's raining a lot here in Los Angeles. I'm smiling internally. Do you ever feel so at peace and filled with joy that it causes you to smile inwardly? As I sit here and type, I think about what an awesome life I have had and how awesome it will be in the future. Do you ever wonder if what’s ahead of you can be topped by what is behind you? I'm here to tell you that it absolutely can. I began this blog as a vehicle to express how much I want the entire world to pursue their passion. It began with my lifestyle show pilot. But, I am still filled with wanting the best for everyone. Blogging allows me to express that part of me. I truly want you to pursue your passion. I want you to live every part of your day doing what you were called to do. Oh my, you absolutely know your calling. What would you do for free? What would you do if you knew no one would judge you on the outcome? What makes you smile as you daydream?


Speaking of daydreams, I remember one tax season I said, “I'm going to be a tax preparer.” I thought it was a great idea. The skills would help me with my business taxes and I would be assisting others in lower economic areas. But the entire time in class, I was daydreaming about creating inspirational t-shirts. The teacher would look at me as if wondering, “Where are you?” You see, since the beginning of time I have loved taking classes. When I was in college, while others were thinking about marriage and children. I wanted to stay in school at least until I was thirty. I never thought about a husband or anything. I realized my passion less than a year after college and that pretty much changed the course of things.


I am forever learning, reading, and challenging myself. I pray that I am always a different person every year. A person that has grown and become wiser. Being someone who has challenged myself to become a better person year after year. That is important to me. I want to be a huge humanitarian and philanthropist one day. How awesome is that to make a significant difference in the lives of others. But, we have to start where we are right now. How have you challenged yourself this year? When we operate in our calling or purpose, it opens us up in a magnificent way. There is great truth to be found in freedom. Freedom is a direct result when you are being who you were created to be. I'll chat with you later. Enjoy your day!

"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you."
T. Alan Armstrong

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment