Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If You Met the "One"

If you knew, with every part of your being that you have truly met the “one." What would you do? I know most women would probably jump up and down, and do the happy dance. But for some this realization would cause them to stop in their tracks. When I find out things that are so outstanding, that would cause most to scream in joy. I stop in my tracks, may bow down to my knees, and probably cry in all honesty. I know with great power there is great responsibility. So, if the “one” appeared and as much bliss which goes with it. I know there is much required also. You may embark upon raising the future through your offspring. You may be involved with nurturing the wounds of someone’s past. I do not take lightly the wonderful gifts that are placed in my hands. But I also recognize, it is just the beginning. There’s a long road that lies ahead. Although, I am not concerned with what others may think of me. There is someone that I answer to and care in ridiculous numbers what he thinks. And that is none other than God. For at the end of it all, I pray that he says, “Well done thy good and faithful servant.” Enjoy your day.


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment