Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Laughter and Why I Love You

To experience laughter is truly a gift. I recognize it, while in the midst of deep laughter. To laugh so hard that tears come to your eyes or pain in your stomach. Those are the best moments! I don't want a day to go by without laughter in it. When you're in its presence, nothing else matters. It requires all of your attention and will not settle for anything less.  It's absolutely beautiful when you're filled with laughter and your circumstances are telling you otherwise. 


I love you laughter. You're available anytime, no matter how late or early. You show up in the most tragic moments, to the most joy filled moments. You have the ability of making pretty much anyone, absolutely attractive. You have a wonderful trademark, a smile. You do not ask more of someone, than to just be open. When you are truly present. Even the most guarded individual can't restrict you. Now that I think about it. You're also pretty bold. I like that. With me, you just come rushing through and I let you go all out. I love you laughter. Me and you…we go way back. Let's continue our journey. Because frankly, you are quite a hoot and I wouldn't change a thing about you.


A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around." - Carolyn Birmingham

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment