Saturday, March 5, 2011

#Winning #Tigerblood

"I think #Tigerblood means that no matter what challenges you encounter. What is flowing through you declares you're  #winning in the end."  Juan Hagger aka “Me”

A lot of peeps are discussing one particular man right now. I'll refer to him as “Mr. Unemployed Winner.” I'm usually the last to catch on to some worldwide news. But thanks to Twitter, I know exactly what’s going on. Well, almost. Someone tweeted, he was going to be on Piers Morgan.  Although, I don't know the details of his proclaimed shenanigans. I do know this. I sat and watched his interview for 1 hour. That's the only interview of his that I watched. That man had me laughing like I don't know what. In fact, he had me laughing for 2 days straight.


I told someone, "I know this is a serious situation. But, I can’t stop laughing. I can’t see anything but his humor." He has a gift and it’s humor. The wonderful thing about a gift. It does not dull or gray just because you are going through something. He had me crying with laughter. I couldn't stop laughing. I was walking in Ralphs on day 2 of my laughter journey. Just the thought of one of his words caused me to laugh out loud. I cherish laughter; it is a gift to us all.


I silently know this man is in a battle. What type of battle? The battle of the mind.  When I see him, I do not judge him. I look at him and know he could be anyone. Take away the money and the cameras. He could be our family member, a professor, or a homeless person. He was straight forward in his interview. No self imposed sensor. If you are straight forward without any bull, I am immediately engaged. Who cares if your reality is different from mine? I respect that you are staying true to yourself. People question his sanity. I read an article which stated, “Abraham Lincoln had a nervous breakdown at age 27.” He turned out to be our President. (Note: I’ve never met Abe, therefore we should take quote with a grain of sea saltJ 


So, this is what I want to leave with you today. At some point in life we are either going through a storm, coming out of one, or entering one. How we handle it, has much to do with how prepared we are before it even hits us. I’m from Texas and we have hurricanes. When we initially find out one is coming our way. We hit up the grocery store and buy water, Vienna sausages, all kinds of canned goods, candles, tape, etc...We get ready! We secure the house and prepare to kick it inside, while the outside is wrecking pure havoc. I say kick it, because my family used to kiiiicckk it, during the hurricanes. We had a ball! If someone is going through a storm, don’t knock them. Just love them and know they are coming out of it. If they have any #Tigerblood in them. They are coming out blazin!! Blazin meaning absolutely awesome. Ciao peeps.

"The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 11:29

© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment