Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To Write or Not To Write...

I haven't written in a while. Not sure why. I look back at my previous posts and they amaze me a bit. I sit here and think, “What else do I have to say?” I want my blog to be encouraging and provide inspiration. But a part of me feels as though, I should share more of myself and my life experiences. So, as I sit and waver between those two thoughts. It appears that my blog has been at a stand still, waiting for my decision. To write or not to write, that is the question.


I'm still not sure as to the exact answer. But, I'll let you in on my life right now. I began film school and I'm elated about it. I'm in my second week. It excites me. It moves me. There's a freedom gained in knowing that if you choose, you can create your own projects. Tell your own stories. I guess it's just another expansion of my entrepreneurial spirit. To have a hand in your destiny is so beautiful, words can't express. I was looking over my previous posts and came across, "The Dichotomy Between My Inner and Outer Self." I was taken back. I'm slowly but surely becoming the person, who I knew was on the inside all along. I've grown a lot since that post. And I'm overjoyed about the journey ahead of me.


The beauty of life, is to not put it in a box. To not limit oneself or let others put limits on you. There's freedom in the unknown. Well, to be honest. My unknown is purely trusting God and taking heed to his directions. It's called living by faith. Knowing no matter what, that all things work together for the good. This brings about a life full of laughter, love, and enjoying every second of the day. So that's where I am now. I want to challenge myself to write more. I'm reading a wonderful book now. I pray that I will share it with you all soon. Ciao. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment