Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love, Men, and All That Jazz

Hi Blogosphere! Woot woot! I'm quite pumped up at 1 in the morning for no apparent reason. I have a FB group called, "FB Dating for Christians." So pretty much all day everyone discusses love, relationships, meeting the one, you know things like that...The latest question was about long distance relationships. The more I commented back and forth. The more I realized, the men I've truly cared about were long distance. Interesting....Long distance relationships are a tricky thing. Eventually someone will have to move and usually the man wants the woman to move. If it is the right one, of course you wouldn't think twice about moving (after marriage.) Not sure where this post is going. But hey, why not discuss love.


What does love mean to me at this point in my life? It means everything. Life without love is pretty empty. Love doesn't just apply to the opposite sex; it comes in the form of friendships, family, your relationship with God, etc...But let's speak about love between a man and a woman. Isn't it beautiful?! I'm referring to a healthy loving relationship. One filled with respect and support  for one another.


There's someone that I care about. I haven't spoken to him in quite a while. But, he's almost like the way I feel about NYC. If you read my "NYC and Why I Heart You" post. You would know what I'm talking about. No matter how busy I am and full of living my passion filled life. He's never far from my thoughts. Is it love? Who knows? But I can definitely say, I've never experienced this before. Men are usually ever fleeting, when it comes to my thoughts. Once I move on, I move on. But, not this one. Interesting....I'm challenging myself to write daily. So, I'm sure some of my posts will be a bit random. Chat with you all later.


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment