Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why Am I Listening to Anthony Hamilton Songs?

Hi everybody! I'm cheezin right now. Why? Well, I'm always smiling, but cheezin comes and goes. I've been listening to Anthony Hamilton songs. Which is interesting in and of itself. I never listen to love songs. I don't have anything against them. But I typically listen to old school funky music. If a song is after the early 80's, I haven't a clue about it. I listen to gospel music of course...


But, back to Anthony. Why have I been listening to him? I went to church, came home and wanted to listen to Anthony. Well, I did speak with someone special before church. Maybe that had something to do with it. Or maybe I had some new found revelation that, even I'm not aware of yet, regarding that person. Me, Juan Hagger, listening to an I Love You type song. I have to get to the bottom of this.


So what else is up? I posted on FB, that I was ready to pack my bags and go where lovers go. Then I attached,  Kindred's “Far Away” song. I'm sure peeps think I'm peculiar. lol I just think I get that itch, every once in a while. The itch to travel and move. Many people resist change. But yet I love it. It's in my nature. Change is my norm. So, being that I've been quite settled in LA a while. I get that yearning to hit the road sometimes. I've been a flight attendant twice in my life. So, when you become domesticated, you tend to want to get up and go. Well, I’ll chat with you later. Have a wonderful day!


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment