Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blog Daily Challenge Postponed

Hi everyone. I'm sitting here reading Steve Harvey's book, "Straight Talk, No Chaser." I've had it for quite a while. I'm finally getting around to reading it, before it's due back at the library. Yes, I love the library and visit at least once a week. Something I just read made me stop and do this blog post. I mentioned in my earlier post, that I was challenging myself to blog daily. What a great idea that was...Until film school officially kicked in.


So, I will just update you all on what's going on in my world. Film school, 10 movies to watch, 3 books to read, I'm participating in a 90 Day Bible Challenge, which means I read at least 13 chapters of the bible daily with the goal of reading the entire bible in 90 days, my first short film is due in less than 2 weeks..I'll be writing, producing, and directing, already working on my 2nd short film due next month...so...umm...yes, peeps I'm completely engaged in a passion filled journey. I will still blog, but daily blogging....lol Well, I believe that's a bit much at this point. I hope you all are just as engaged in your passion filled journey! I'll chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you have alot of exciting things going on right now! I absolutely adore the library..i get excited thinking about that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia!

    Yes indeed, I do! lol I heart the library, too. You can literally go anywhere in the world, all within 4 walls. I get excited every time I go. Every book in the library has an untold story. Such an endless amount of information. Love, love, love it! Thanks for commenting! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete