Monday, September 12, 2011

17 Things About Me

1. God is my everything.


2. I'm from Houston, Texas


3. I love Raw Vegan Food. It fascinates me. I watch
    videos, I read recipes, and the desserts intrigue me. I
    dream of making Green Smoothies and preparing Raw 
    Food on YouTube.


4. I love laughing. It's even better when I'm laughing at 
    myself.


5. I want the entire world to pursue their passion.


6. I love NYC. I feel like I'm NYC on the inside and 
    Houston on the outside. lol


7. I'm a huge fan of coconuts. They along with Green
    Smoothies, rock my world on a daily basis.


8. I love old school music. Any music after the early 80's,
    I have no clue about. I like old school funky music.


9. I'm a beast when it comes to challenges. I always come
    out on top. I possess tremendous inner strength.


10. I've been a Flight Attendant twice in my life. I
      absolutely love to travel.


11. My dog's name is Dublin. I named him after Dublin,
     Ireland. I love Ireland.


12. I often break out in dance and song. In my home of
     course. :-)


13. I love encouraging others and I'm a huge giver.


14. I love men. I think they're wonderful, fabulous,
      magnifique!


15. I love information. I'm always reading, researching, or
      listening to something that I can learn from.


16. I love being around people who know more than me,
      are smarter than me, and have achieved more than me.


17. Film.Food.Business.Passion.Giving...That is my circle of
     5. Everything I do, will involve one or more aspects of 
     my circle of 5.


© Copyright 2011-2012, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. This was wonderful Juan! You are a blessing to me my sister in Christ. Thank you for helping me with my journey of healthy eating. People just do not know how today's food is killing them off! RAW FOODS is the healthiest way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for your awesome comment! I'm absolutely elated that you have benefited from the healthy information, I have shared. Congratulations on your healthy eating journey! It is a wonderful journey to be on. I praise God for him giving me this mission to share the message of healthy eating. I am truly passionate about it and pray that he continues using me to be a blessing to others. Raw Food has changed my life and so many others. Thank you again! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete