Monday, January 7, 2013

Greetings from NYC :-)



Today is January 7th. I just absolutely love sevens, don't you? I believe they're an indication you're on the right path. That you're in line and where God wants you to be at that particular moment of your life. So much has transpired in my life since starting this blog. It seems as though those earlier days of writing were just as much for me, as for those of you who traveled along this journey with me. 

Where am I now? I finally moved to my beloved New York City. How awesome is that?! If you've read any of my previous posts which were dedicated to my love of NYC, then you would know just how momentous this change has been for me. I moved one day before my birthday. I wanted to be sure that I started the next year of my life, in the city of my dreams. It's been awhile since I've written. I guess that goes along with the territory for such bloggers as myself. I feel for one to blog, they have to be in a blogging space mentally. I've been living a life set out exactly as this blog title states, "Passion Filled."

How can one reside in NYC and not be stimulated creatively? I do believe it's absolutely impossible. The energy of this city makes you want to be the best person you can possibly be. It's as if the streets are whispering, "Go ahead you can do it, I know you can. You know, be every bit of who you were created to be." This is exactly where I need to be at this point in my life. I'm absolutely elated that I've moved here! Well, stay tuned for future posts. It's good to chat with you today. Ciao! 

The gorgeous view from my NYC balcony. :-)


© Copyright 2013-2014, Juan Hagger. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment