Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yeah, I did that.

I can honestly say, that I've gotten everything out of my system. I've lived in places I dreamed of living. I've traveled to cities that I didn't even know I wanted to go. I've literally done everything I've wanted to do. Do I still have dreams or visions to fulfill? Of course I do, but they are not my dreams or visions. They are God's. If it was up to me, I would hang out in church all day and eat fruit. lol

Paris, London, Belgium, Scotland, Ireland...I've been there. Los Angeles? I had ridiculous life changing experiences there. Some pretty amazing people have crossed my path. Lived by the beach and absolutely chilled? Yep, done that. Created whatever I wanted, businesses, film, etc...I did that. Lived in freaking Manhattan?!! Yep, did that...Ummm, I'm good. There's nothing else I desire to do. There's no other place I dream of living. I've done what I wanted to do.

I said all of this, not because I'm bragging. But there comes a point in life when you stop running. Kinda like Forest, you know Forest Gump. Remember he ran, ran, and ran to his heart's content. Then, he just stopped and went home. It's like that. In this life we live in, we should exhaust everything inside of us. Nothing should be left. We shouldn't wonder, "What if...?" We should say, "Yeah, I did that."

No comments:

Post a Comment